How to build a Shopify app using CLI - Introduction
Ilias Haddad - Shopify Developer | Full Stack Developer | Freelancer
December 10, 2020 - 1 min read
In the ninth article of #4weeksOfShopifydev challenge, I'll be talking about how to create a Shopify app using Shopify app cli.
Why should you use Shopify App CLI?
- Create a new Private or Public app in a couple of seconds
- Update redirect URL and App URL automatically with ngrok server URL
- Have a ready to test a Shopify app with a free remote server (Ngrok)
- You have two starting apps, one built with Node js and the other one with Ruby on rails
Install Shopify App CLI and create your first Shopify app
- Install the Shopify App CLI.
- Create an app
- Start and install your app on a Shopify development store
I recommend starting with this tutorial https://shopify.dev/tutorials/build-a-shopify-app-with-node-and-react if you're already familiar with Node, React JS and GraphQl
If you're interested in this type of content, please subscribe to our newsletter